Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer

Yesterday was the first day this year that I went to work before the kids woke up and came home after they went to bed. Summer is here . . . How sad!

4 comments:

Janae' said...

That is sad Benjamin.. But at least you are providing for your family.. Tell your wife to document their lives on here daily so you can check on breaks to see what they are up to. Love ya and see you in 2 months.

cody said...

Ohhh, so sad! I feel for you, and for Jayme! I hope she makes some friends close by. And gets to hang with Karin a ton this summer! Ice season has arrived! Sorry :(

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

It was that way when Danny was farming. I'm afraid that's how it'll be for us this winter, though, because all of Danny's classes run until 9:30. I'm sorry. :( You're an awesome dad, though, and I'm glad we're part of the same family. :)

Karin said...

Ben, that is so sad...any hopes of hiring Jose???