As usual the kids were up at about 6 am. The sprinklers are set to come on at that time and I had to adjust them because they keep overshooting the "lawn". While I was outside, Josi and Hyrum grabbed their shoes and came out with me, still in their jammies. I started to make them go inside, but changed my mind and let them have fun. It is really warm here in the mornings so I figured, why not. They had a blast!
You can also kind of see my front yard in this. The grass is slowly growing in and where it isn't, there is this plant (that they actually sell seeds for at Lowes) that is filling in the barespots. All are volunteers that started growing once we got the sprinklers turned on. This fall we will seed with the winter grass.



3 comments:
Oh they are so freakin adorable! I can't wait to see them in a couple weeks! I might just steal them back with me! :D Give them kisses for me!
How cute! I can't believe how green your grass has gotten! Great job!
that is so cute, looks like Hyrum loved it but wasn't sure he liked that his clothes were staying wet! So funny. Your grass looks great!!! I can't believe it has filled in so well so fast! Good job Jayme!!!
Post a Comment