Monday, June 30, 2008

Tiny Dancer

Josi has always loved to dance. (Watch the following movie for past dance experience... Beautiful Disaster). She has picked up some new moves from somewhere in the last couple of months. She really isn't very coordinated so she looks a little goofy. Anytime music comes on she has to dance. This was during the end credits of a movie I watched the other day.

6 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Kleyn watched all of the videos with me this morning and he said "We miss them." I guess we'll see you soon, though. :) We love you all!!!

Janae' said...

Love the new moves. Your kids are the cutest!!

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

You are more than welcome to come visit any time!!! I know the boys would love it, too. :) If I get a snowboard this year, you'll have to come up and go snowboarding with me, also. :)

Mnisa said...

So cute Jayme! She is a good dancer. Tehya LOVES to dance too so we should get them together sometime. What a show that would be (especially since Teh is not coordinated either, lol)

cody said...

She must have seen the video of you dancing in Arizona and picked up her new moves from it! hee hee! I was bustin up! Her and Hailey are to much a like with the dancing moves! I love it!! Juls

Karin said...

That is funny what Juls said about the Girls Trip Dancing!
Okay she's great at making her arm look like jello. She is soooo cute. We miss you guys. I hope you are surviving this heat!