
This is the entry way. Just to the left of is the living room. A half wall separates it from the entry. You can just see part of it with a candle warmer on it.
This is the kitchen. It has a nice big pantry with shelves on three sides! I am so excited to finally build up a food storage. I've never had room before. I love my appliances and the fact that they all match. I wish that I had Karin's cabinets. I love the color of hers. If you look at the big pictures you can tell the counters are granite look-a-like Corian.
We finally got our chairs and I got them all put together. For the first time in 4 years we can actually sit at our table to eat our meals. The table I got for free from someone I worked with when we lived in Mesa. It is really nice, solid wood. Now I just need to paint it to match the chairs. Mnisa, I hope you can give me some advice; I hear you did yours, too.



5 comments:
Cute, this is so fun to see your new house
I can't wait to come visit. :) My girlfriends and I are going to do a craft day every week and work on scrapbooks and stuff. I wish we were closer because then I could pick your brain while I do them. You always have really cute ideas. :) I'm glad you're getting all settled in. I'll be sure to come bug you when it gets cold here. ;) That is pretty sneaky. :) We'll have to see if it works.
Wow! This looks amazing! You are doing such a great job on the house! It is turning out beautiful! Juls
I knew somebody would appreciate the underwear. :) He has been wearing them for two weeks now and hasn't gone back to pull-ups. I never thought I would be so excited about toilets or underwear. LOL You'll have to let me know their blog address. You are amazing woman!!! :)
YEAH!
Your chairs look great!
I love how much space you have in your dining room. We will come out for dinner anytime!
how long is Ben going to keep up those shipping tags on the wall? He's so funny.
It all looks sooo great!
Post a Comment