Monday, June 2, 2008

Big-Boy Beds and Underpants

Hyrum is getting so big. Yesterday we decided to try letting Hyrum sleep in his bed without the side on it. When I went to check on him later, I found him hanging half off of the side. He never did fall out of bed though.
Nap time today was a no go. He just kept getting up and getting his toys.



The last two days he has also wanted me to put him on the toilet. The first time he had just wet his diaper. The second time was just because Josi had just gone and he wanted a turn too. He never actually went. But today I got some training underwear for him. The smallest size they had was 2, but they shrunk a little after being washed. The leg holes are too big for his scrawny little legs. I already had some plastic pants to put over them so we don't have little puddles all over the floor. After I put on the first pair he wanted to put another pair on, so I put them on his head.

4 comments:

cody said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! He is going to be 5 years old and still in a size 2 underpants :) Man I got to get on the ball with potty training Rylan!! Juls

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

So, I have underwear for Kleyn and we decided no more pull ups this week, but I'm still having issues with the puddles on the floor, as you put it. :) LOL Where did you get the plastic things? I guess I haven't really looked because I didn't know what to look for. He does really well until he gets too busy playing or something.

Karin said...

That is sooo funny!
Noah's briefs fit him that way, that's why he wears the "long underwear"
Love the picture of him hanging off the bed!!!!

Anonymous said...

love my hand inside playing with his c--k, feel it getting hard, pull down his plastic pants , pull out his c--k and suck it