Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bed Time Shenanigans


We put Hyrum to bed at 7pm most nights. Since we took the side off of his bed, it has been a struggle to get him to stay in bed while the rest of us are up still doing various things. Tonight after putting him BACK to bed twice already, I heard him again, playing. So I went back to put him in bed again and this is how I found him, in Josi's room. It is really hard to discipline them when you are laughing and can't hide your smile. They just don't take you seriously. And, needless to say, I had to run and get my camera.

4 comments:

Janae' said...

That is really cute and brings back lots of night time memories..

cody said...

I do not know how you ever say no to that little cutie!! What a doll! hee hee. I can only say that as an aunt!

Jillyn said...

I can't wait to do that all over again! I tried a big girl bed with Sariah when she was 18 months old. I got so tired of putting her back in bed she slept in her play pen and a year later she just did it on her own.

Karin said...

He is just too cute!!!!!!!!