Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fully Functioning Garage

We now have a fully functional garage. And the only things in it now are the cars! So, no more burns from the flaming carseats. Yipee! Josi and Hyrum are happy too.
We've seen garages where they put a tennis ball on a string so you pull into the garage the correct amount. We both think it looks a little funny. I jokingly asked Ben if he would put up a tennis ball for me so I would know how far I could pull in. He responded "Alright, then I get a basketball on my side". So there you have it.

4 comments:

Janae' said...

Oh my heck.. that is too funny

cody said...

I love it!

Karin said...

That is sooooo funny.
It works till your kids are tall enough to play tetherball while Daddy's at work!
Do you know Bryan hung a fake BUG from his string?
these guys!

Tami said...

That is too funny! I love it!