Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Score!

I found an ad on Craigslist for a lady that had closed her scrapbooking store in Mesa and is trying to get rid of the rest of her inventory from her home. I paid $36 for ALL of this stuff. I got 114 12x12 pages (cardstock, vellum and other papers), 305 eyelets and dot-lets, 2 sets of acrylic stamps (1 mini and 1 med.), 2 acrylics blocks for the stamps, 2 pages of rub-on letters, a med punch, a border punch, a box of sticker-chipboard letters, another set of rub-on letters, a couple of pages of sticker & embelishments, a whole box of little brad style embelishments and a small ink pad. Wow! totally worth the drive to Mesa (abt 30 min.) Anyone reading this from the phoenix area that scraps, she still has tons of stuff, I could give you her phone number. She is really nice, I was even a few dollars short on cash for everything I had picked out and she gave it all to me anyway. She has it all set up on racks (except the paper, but it's all separated in boxes )so it was easy to go through.

3 comments:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

Can I come live there for just a little bit? :) Danny would roll his eyes at me, but I could never pass up a good deal on scrapbooking stuff.

Karin said...

wow that is awesome!
I haven't emailed you, but I want to get together before you leave! I'm feeling better.
Oh and I would love to order some mascara. =)

The Malone's said...

You're holding out on us by not scrapping with us at church! I'd be intereseted in getting some more supplies so if you could pass along her number that would be great.