I also found the blocks I want to use for my retaining wall across the backyard. Unfortunately there were only 27 of them because I found them on Craigslist. Good news is they were cheaper that way. I haven't seen these anywhere else. I had the picture in my head of exactly what I wanted. Now I hope I can find more of them somewhere.
I am going to have to get a LOT more of them to go all of the way across the back. It will be a very gradual process. This is only 1/3 of the wall. And I want it twice as tall.



1 comment:
Wow - the curtains look incredible! Nice job, Jayme. I like the start of the retaining wall - we have friends who something similar and it looks really, really good - yours will, too. Here's hoping you can find more soon!!
"Nana"
Post a Comment