I got the diamonds done today. I will do the second coat of the main color and any touch-ups on monday probably. I ran out of tape and had to reuse some to get the middle diamond painted. I really love it! Now I just hope our cream colored furniture looks good with it.



I have this burgandy/plum colored fabric with gold dragonflies (they match the paint perfectly) picked out for the curtains and maybe some pillows. I hope that the store still has it when I can finally get some. I haven't seen it anywhere else.
5 comments:
that looks sooooo good Jayme!!!! you are definitely helping me with my room this summer. if you find out for sure that you can come up, then i'll just wait till you do so that you can help me with it!!! good job!
Wow, you are brave!! I am repainting the girls bathroom in yellow right now and I am definately NOT that brave. It was red and brown before and I am changing it to yellow and purples... I have loved watching all your projects. Thanks
so pretty! hope we get to see it in person one day. you do that all on your own?
i know! thats what i was thinking Amy. Shes ama-za-zing!!!
Yep, all by myself. The wall was actually perfect for it. The diamonds are each exactly 53 7/8 inches wide and 106 inches tall (half is 53. All I needed was a ladder, measuring tape, painters' tape and a pencil(besides the obvious paint and corresponding supplies). It only took me about 2 hours where the rest of the paint took me 6 or 7 hours.
Post a Comment