The kids were so excited to sit on them to eat dinner last night. We don't all fit, obviously, but I made BLTs and they started eating before they were all done, so it worked out. We will just have to use them for breakfast and lunch when Ben isn't home and when we have company and need extra seating. They make the room look a little more complete.
My next project will be to paint the front room, before we get our furniture, which we had to special order to get the color we wanted. They still won't be ready for 4-6 weeks, which actually works out great so I have time to paint.



4 comments:
they look really nice! you are going to help me decorate my house when that time comes! along with my yard and all of that :)
It looks great! We have those exact stools and I wish I lived close so I could just given you our three. We had to put them in storage because things got too crowded with the bigger table we purchased to fit our expanded family. Bummer! I need bar stools like Karen has/had that are the saddle seat so they will tuck under the bar :)
Love the clock too!
i want to help you paint! i didnt even get to help paint destin's moms family room. i was very sad. something about fumes and babies...blah blah blah... anyway, when do i get to see you guys?
Nice! wish we had a place to decorate and furnish. I'm just not very motivated to do it with our apt. Theres not much room for anything
Post a Comment