Saturday, March 14, 2009

Interview with my child Josi, age 4

I didn't get tagged and I usually don't do them even when I do, but I really wanted to hear Josi's answers. So, here they are:
1. What is something mom always says to you? Do the truth
2. What makes mom happy? If you give you a hug and give you a kiss
3. What makes mom sad? It makes you be naughty
4. How does your mom make you laugh? If you said a funny word
5. What was your mom like as a child? You were a baby
6. How old is your mom? I don't know (with a duh/confussed look on her face)
7. How tall is your mom? Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Clean up my (Josi's) room
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? If your hiding, somewhere else... When...I...I don't know.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? If your big
11. What is your mom really good at? at playing games
12. What is your mom not good at? At baseball if you falled
13. What does your mom do for a job? to make your bed
14. What is your mom's favorite food? chicken and the corn
15. What makes you proud of your mom? if we love each other
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A sweetheart (?)
17. What do you and your mom do together? We make our beds together
18. How are you and your mom the same? girls
19. How are you and your mom different? It's a really hard one
20. How do you know your mom loves you? If you tell me I did a good job to clean your room
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? doing his work
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? maybe if you're a sweetheart to go to the zoo

By the way, I'm not tagging anybody:)
*Can you tell she had to clean her room today?

No comments: