First of all, sorry Amy about all of the creepy dolls:) Second, sorry to all of you who don't really care about my sewing projects. This is just the easiest way to share the pictures with my fellow seamstress mom.
I made another outfit for the boy baby doll. This one was really easy.
I had cut it out yesterday so all I did today was sew it up and add a few things like the cargo pockets on the sides of the shorts and I decided to do this "cool" collar instead of a regular collar; mainly because I didn't want to try to figure it out. I think I will make another pair of jammies and a dress and call it good. Maybe I will try making a little diaper bag for her too. It's just been so much fun!
(: Anybody want to pay me to make some for their daughter? :)



8 comments:
I like to see the little crafty things you make. Mom says she'll teach me to sew, but then when i ask her she makes up some excuse like "I'm Busy" blah blah blah. I think she's just afraid I'll break her sewing machine :) Whatever, I'll learn eventually. Maybe I can come live with you and you can teach me! Sounds like a plan.
For the record just because Jayme is making Christmas presents and offering her services for money doesn't mean we are in any kind of financial trouble! :) Unless she's formed some addictive gambling habit I don't know about or something.
Jonas has a more creepy baby doll (Seriously, its creepy), but he is in need of a new out fit. HOw much to you charge?
I love seeing the outfits you have been sewing, they are so cute.
Jayme,
You are so talented! I am jealous! I love all the clothes you are making. Adorable!
Maybe when Dannika gets a little older. :) That is so awesome! They look so cute!
lol Just as long as I'm not physically with the doll I'll survive. Those are really good! Is it tougher to sew such little things?
You are having way to much fun! Everything is soooo cute
Post a Comment