Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today is Hyrum's 3rd Birthday. I can't believe he is 3 now! Because Ben had to be out of town today, we celebrated on Friday. Hyrum got to chose where we had dinner and he chose McDonald's with a PlayPlace.


I made him cupcakes this year instead of a regular cake. There is always too much cake left over and I figured the extra cupcakes Ben could take to work or something. I just put them in a pan and frosted the tops like I would have a cake.





He got a Spiderman game from Nana. It just plugs into the TV and it has five games on it.




He got Winnie the Pooh books from Grandma and Grandpa Baird.



We gave him a couple of movies.


Here Josi and Hyrum are getting a kick out of Hyrum's mad skills on his new game.

He got a spiderman truck the moves and makes noises, with "web-launchers" which shoot little darts from Grandpa Swensen and Aunt Lisa.


Thank you for the gifts! And Thank You for all of the birthday calls Hyrum got today; he had a great birthday!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures of The Dude's 3rd birthday. Hyrum looks so grown-up!! It was good to talk to him last night and to know that he is enjoying his presents. Miss you all !

Love, Nana & Papa

Rebekah said...

Looks like Hyrum had a great day. Happy Belated Birthday Hyrum.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! Happy Birthday Hyrum!!! I hope you had an awesome day and I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving. :)