You can see the three main spots have all filled into one big patch.
It is about the same area as the shed which is 8'x8'.
And this is the other side of the yard. This has all grown into one large patch too.
And there are several small patches forming that have several runners spreading out.
The older picture didn't include the bottom patch, it was barely visible then.
Here you can see the corn that I planted in the back 3 rows and the beans in the front one. I had to plant new seeds about 1 1/2 weeks after I planted the first time because they weren't coming up.
And here are a couple of pea plants. I had to replant them a couple of times. I just planted for the third time so we will see if any more come up.



1 comment:
Looks like you are really making the desert blossom. Glad you are able to do a little of what you enjoy.
We need to find some manure to make ours better. When we got home we actually had some tomatoes and zuchini to eat. Broccoli is near ready too.
Post a Comment