Here she is testing it out and showing her stuff. She loves to tumble. She can do a pretty good cartwheel which she learned from Harley Quinn playing Lego Batman on the Wii. I wish I was in better shape so I could better show her the proper forms.
She does an excellent bridge, she just needs to build those scrawny little biceps so she can do it from a standing position instead of starting on the floor like she does now.



5 comments:
i wish i was still in some sort of gymnastics or dance class. I took gymnastics for like 9 months or something in elementary and i really liked it. I got to the point where i could do a back walk-over and a back handspring with spotters....hhhhh. Now im a lump.
so cute!
IS that why I can't go into a back bend? MY TRICEPS ARE PUNY? ;)
I love her outfit you made...you are so talented!
oh, my little josi... i miss my babies! come see me! maybe next summer we can do another trip together :)
She is getting so big. I love these pictures!!
*sniff* shes growing so fast. I remember when you guys were still in salt lake. I could pick her up and fold her in half and she'd just squeal.
Post a Comment