Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rain, Rain ...

I am so happy it is finally raining here. During the day, no less. We have had a few night-time thunderstorms, but nothing we could enjoy. Right now the temperature is a mere 74 degrees and the kids are out playing with umbrellas in the sprinkle. It's about time; it's about a month late.

3 comments:

Baird said...

Spread the word to Andy and Amy that Arielle put up a blogspot. its kylearielleandmegan.blogspot.com
:]

and you missed an awesome thunderstorm in Idaho last week. it shool the whole house. but it was also at night.

Dad said...

Hope you are feeling better. I have some old pictures of grandma and grandpa and my family I need to send to you. You can put them on the webpage. Oh yeah and a couple of the old man as a newborn. He was so adorable.

Karin said...

Okay your gps "where is Ben" is hilarious! I have 2 girlfriends that needed that for other purposes. LOL
Is this the only way you can see Ben lately? HAHAHA!
Miss you