We have all had our creative juices flowing today.
I am sick of the summer. I hate the heat, I hate the water and electric bills, I hate being stuck inside or frying outside. So in an attempt to nudge fall in, I decorated my half-wall with an Autumn-y garland. I bought a couple strands of leaves last spring for, like, 50cents in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby. One was missing half the leaves so the cashier let me have it for nothing. It worked out to be the perfect length once I cut off the naked part. I just need to add some pumpkins or something.



2 comments:
I'm with you on that!
Our fantastic weather is just around the corner right?
I love your decorations & pics
I think that's so funny that you are tired of summer. i am so ready to relive summer again. :). Summers here are GREAT. It is just about the perfect temperature all summer.
Post a Comment