My beans are growing pretty well and a few of the corn plants are getting tassles and ears on them. Still, they are only about 3 feet tall. I will have to get a tiller next spring and try tilling the soil a little deeper and see if it helps. I will have to replant peas, AGAIN! It has just been too hot for them still. This morning it was only 77 at about 6:30 so maybe it is cooling off enough.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Another Tiny Harvest
Here is my latest harvest, bell peppers. They are all really tiny again. Can't figure out why. I added manure to the soil this summer and I have watered with Miracle Grow. My mom suggested maybe it's because the soil is so hard. Maybe.
There are a lot of them at least. There are about 20 more on the two plants I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am really sorry to see your peppers. Wish I could help, but we don't grow them. Hope next year is better for you. Good luck with your peas
At least they are cute!
They are Organic Mini Bell Peppers, also known as Miniature Bell Pepper. They only grow to the size of 1 1/4" long by 1 1/4" wide. They usually produce in April, May, and June. They are supossed to be sweet and have thick walls.
Wait a minuite, arn't you the expert in this feild? Is this a trick question?
Did you use these when you made chalupas the other night? One or two would have been the perfect!
Love ya! MOM
Post a Comment