Thursday, April 30, 2009

Future hair stylist?



I really hope not! Every once in a while, Josi likes to play with my hair. I had laid down to rest, while Hyrum was napping, and dozed off. When I had woken a little Josi was all equipped with her choice of hair dressing tools. They consisted of these velcro rollers, a hair pick and hairspray. It is really relaxing to have her little hands play with my hair, and I almost fell asleep again. Fortunately, she didn't ever use the hairspray. They were really fun to take out!

4 comments:

Sterling Family said...

banana bread anyone? hahahaha! thats too awesome. i miss my josi!

Amy said...

you look lovely :D i don't know if I've ever seen your hair so long

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

See, there's a reason Danny only wants boys. I'm not a girly girl and can't handle the hair styling, make-up artist, dress up stuff. ;) I just remember doing that to my barbies and eventually none of them had hair. (I cut it all off when I didn't like what I had done.)

Sar Bear said...

That pic kinda resembles a certain picture of you with beaters in your hair...a few less tears though.