Friday, April 24, 2009
Memory
It's not too bad and even probably common when you go to another part of your house and forget why you went there, but to open a file on your computer and forget why in the same instance is just plain demoralizing.
Labels:
Ben,
growing up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Not much longer Mayme. But this time, we'll have the pair of potatoes ready. :)
Yeah and you aren't even near as old as your parents.
Hope you are having a nice day.
On that one tree you couldn't name. It has a varigated leaf of pink and light green. From the leaf bud it has a flower that hangs done in thin tendrils. They vary from a couple inches long to about 5 or 6 inches and have two to six tendrils branching off with real tiny flowers at the end of each tendril. Kind of pretty but different that anything I have ever seen. The bush with the bright red bark appears to be a maple. The one with red buds now has red flowers. Still no clue what it is.
I wasn't expecting a birthday card, so thanks. :) I appreciate it. I got spoiled while your mom was here, so I just hung out here today and cleaned my bedroom. Not much of a birthday, but it's all good. I didn't even get around to making a cake. I'll have to make one tomorrow, though, because Kleyn was looking forward to it. :)
Post a Comment