Monday, October 20, 2008
Update
Well, after one day of crawling around, Hyrum decided that wouldn't cut it. He figured out how to stand mostly on his good leg and by Saturday was jumping and getting around pretty well. He was a little slower though and it was much easier to catch him. His foot seems to be getting better. It is hard to tell. He doesn't act like it hurts him, but you can tell that he limps some and is still favoring that foot. I was taking the splint off every few hours to give him a break and when he was sleeping. Today he didn't wear it at all. I guess I will just have to see how he is doing tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Get better Hyrum!!!
Phew!
Well, at least you can keep up with him at the waterpark reunion!
Thats the tough little guy we know :) hows he doing?
Happy Halloween!!!
Post a Comment