
Okay, I hope people don't think I brag a whole bunch. When it comes to my wife though sometimes I can't help it. My little girl wants to be Tinkerbell for Halloween and so Jayme decided TO MAKE THE COSTUME! I've looked forever online to find something as cute and real as what she has done and I can't find a single picture of something better! For all those out there trying to make Tinkerbell costumes here are some tips:
1. A green dress with wings doesn't make it Tinkerbell.
2. Tinkerbell does not have a wand.
3. Her wings are a very light blue (almost white), not green.
4. Tinkerbell when done accurately is actually a little provacative (unless it's a three year old perverts)
5. Tinkerbell does not have sleeves on her dress.
6. Her wings are not butterfly wings, they come to a point at the top.
7. Her real outfit is . . . you know what? Just look at the following pictures for advice . . .
Wow, talk about being accurate. Good job babe!



9 comments:
Wow, I am speechless!!
That is just too cute Jayme! I tried to get Tehya to be Tinkerbell for Halloween (but she wanted to be a princess instead, imagine that) and there wasn't a single costum as cute or as accurate as this; just like Ben stated! You have such great talent!
That looks awesome!!! I need help with the incredibles outfits. :) Any ideas?
Wow! that is awesome! Bailee is so jealous! She officially wants to be Tinker Bell now. But I am not as cool of a mom as you.
holy cow! yeah, only a 3 year old could pull off a costume like this. josi is like perfect for tinkerbell. good job!!! make me a costume!
nice job jayme! and you finished it before halloween! cant tell you how many times i had to wear a different costume to school cause mom hadnt finished mine cause mine was always made last...
anyways.. josi looks adorable! cant wait to see hyrums =]
So cute!
I hope I can make her makeup and hair as cute for the halloween party I will be showing her off at!
YOU are seriously talented, I think Ben should post the pictures of the Halloween costumes you did when Hyrum was a week old! I tell everyon how you made a backpack!!
All I can say is WOW!! I wish I had your talent!
Wow Jayme!! You have talent!! I would want to be Tinkerbelle everyday if I had a costume like that! :) Looks like you have been busy lately. Life is going good here in Idaho but it is getting cold. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love, Denise
Post a Comment