So it looks like Ben will have to spend the whole summer in Utah. The guy that replaced him got sacked and a couple other people quit so he has to fill in. It started out that him and his boss were going to take turns spending 10 days at a time in Salt Lake, but it ended up being in worse shape that they thought it was so now he is here til the end of August.
So, the kids and I are now "vacationing" in Utah for July. We might go up to Idaho Falls for a week or so and visit some other family and friends. Just a little FYI for you all.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry for the struggles that come with being in the ice business. You are such a patient wife :)
I hope you enjoy seeing your family in friends in Utah/Idaho though.
looks like I should have read your blog before I called Ben to see if we could come hang out for the night!
Come see us!!!!! We would love to have company. :)
Post a Comment