Friday, April 16, 2010

Running Blog

So Kris gave me the idea to keep a separate blog for my running. I love it. I will make it private though, so anyone that wants to be kept informed on my running just comment on this post with the email address you want it send to and I will send you an invite. I will also get rid of past posts about running on this blog, but they are all on the other one now.
(I accidentally deleted the first post, so I had to re-post this one :)

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I want to keep up!! please include me... amberly.robinson@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I've been really enjoying the running blog. If it's alright, I'd like to follow along. Perhaps I'll start some running myself. I know I could use the exercise. Keep up the good work!

Jon
jhersam@gmail.com

Kathleen said...

Absolutely we want to know how you're doing!! And if anyone is wondering about the odd email account name, it was courtesy of Ben :) He immortalized me not as his mother, or Eric's or Becca's but as our dog Mugsy's!

mamademugsy@hotmail.com