She is going to kill me when she grows up, but this is one of the privileges of being a parent!
She was in the middle of changing into her jammies when nature called. I snuck up on her and was able to get this picture. This is definitely one of those that is worth 1000 words. She can't read them, but she loves to look at them because Papi does it. He actually had left these next to the loo.
7 comments:
hahahahaha! oh, and by the way, its spelled loo, not lou. I am not a toilet thank you. :P
priceless!!
Love it!
How wooooode!!! I am sure you will get your payback on this one. Give her about 10 more years.
This is one you pull out when her first date arrives, right? hahaha
OMG, I am dying laughing! That is the funniest pictures ever! I can't stop laughing. I love it.
this is THE BEST candid shot ever. I love how she's curling her toes to hold up her undies! She is soooo cute!
Post a Comment