Jayme is way better at blogging and sharing everything. I'm horrible with details and just assume sum it all up. So here is Ireland from my perspective . . .
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jayme is way better at blogging and sharing everything. I'm horrible with details and just assume sum it all up. So here is Ireland from my perspective . . .
5 comments:
congrats on your new opportunity. Hope it all works out.
This is so great; I may have to steal if for my blog! I watched it three times in a row!Talk about an awesome way to sum it up into one minute, lol.Much better then the hours I've already put into blogging the trip. The song is perfect too- oh the techno stuff is great isn't it ;)
It was a blast. Thank you for joining us.
Also, congrates on the good news!
loved this! and congrats to all of you!
hey where'd the video go?
yay! the video worked! I LOVE it! I'd like you to post your picture of you with the red beard and green hat on another post! That's awesome!
Post a Comment