love the ending about mommy cutting the crust off!!!HAHAHAHA! So I have been lucky a few times to catch this in the morning on 98.7 the Peak...do you know what time they do it? OR is it not a daily thing. Hey...great job on Dad's movies. I think you really should make a career out of this secret talent you have! You are so good at it! Have a great Labor day Laboring...give us a call when things slow down...well, this has turned into an e-mail instead of a comment...I'm sure there is a "That Guy" for this!
2 comments:
I'm glad you found That Guy! I love it. It is so true. I run into him a lot nowdays. He is in all walks of life. Glad you found the show. Enjoy!
love the ending about mommy cutting the crust off!!!HAHAHAHA!
So I have been lucky a few times to catch this in the morning on 98.7 the Peak...do you know what time they do it? OR is it not a daily thing.
Hey...great job on Dad's movies.
I think you really should make a career out of this secret talent you have! You are so good at it!
Have a great Labor day Laboring...give us a call when things slow down...well, this has turned into an e-mail instead of a comment...I'm sure there is a "That Guy" for this!
Post a Comment