Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 4th (and 3rd)

On Friday we played a little dress up. My mom has accumulated a lot of costumes over the years with seven kids. I only captured a couple, but they were the best. This one was one of mine. I can't remember what I wore it for though. Alysha models it very well.

This was Sarah's Halloween costume a few years back. Amy fit this very well, she even did a ninja sneak attack on Dad and Andy.
Friday night we had our own little drive-in movie. My dad has a projector and so we watched Signs (the scariest movie my parents own) out on the side of their trailer. Hyrum and Josi both fell asleep pretty quick. All of the late nights finally caught up with them.





On the fourth we sat in the back yard and watched the neighbors set off fireworks and had a few of our own. I think the neighbors must have all been illegal, 'cause they were way better than ours. Of course we had sparklers and the little snaps for the kids and Grandma also got them some glow sticks to wear.



This is our little light show with sparklers and glow sticks.

Hyrum thought some of them were too loud.
Josi seemed a little bored by it all. I think she was just tired.

On Saturday Andy also did a photo shoot with the kids and he did Alysha's senior pictures for her. I will post them as soon as he gives me copies.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I miss it all already :( doesn't seemed like it has happened now that we are back to normal life

Karin said...

Looks like you are having so much fun! when are you returning to our 110+ degrees to see me? LOL

Joe and Nat family said...

I can't get over how much everyone has grown. It looks like you have been having loads of fun. Too bad your fam didn't get together here in Idaho Falls. Would've been fun to see ya.