Okay, I got up at 5:30 this morning to beat the heat. I weed-wacked it a little, mostly around the edges. I am so glad I got a weed wacker that doubles as an edger. It doesn't look as green anymore because it had gotten so long that it was all thatchy underneath. It took me two hours to do it, but I got it all cut and I even got it to the lowest cutting height. And it was even kind of fun, mostly the challenge of it. It looks much neater now, hopefully it greens back up now. I decided I hate bermuda grass. The runners it sends out to spread are so thick, it jams up the mower. Compare to the top photo below. Tomorrow I will prune the tree, if I can move:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
nice job! super woman!
yay! how fast does your grass grow? it being a different kind than the ones we're used to here and all.
Well, since I mowed it, the grass has grown about an inch already. I think I am watering it too often, so hopefully, cutting back on water will slow it's growth some.
Post a Comment