I really wish I could understand the whole thing, but when I turn the volume up there's too much static sound in the backgroun. I hear "and that's because" most. :) I heard her talk about Jesus and about how everyone is happy in the world. Josi, you are so adorable. We love you!!!
did she talk about fluffy bunnies at one point? or is it just me? other than that i think she's talking about Jesus coming again. or noah and his animals... it's a little hard to understand.. i like The Old Man's comment haha except she's got a Book of Mormon in her hands, so you'd have to change the book.. shes such a cutie =] i miss you guys! when will i see you again?
oo! i gotsa good one Like Josi, this book may be a little hard to understand. But with faith and practice and repeating it over and over, along with asking others for help, someday, you will understand. haha i dunno =]
6 comments:
I really wish I could understand the whole thing, but when I turn the volume up there's too much static sound in the backgroun. I hear "and that's because" most. :) I heard her talk about Jesus and about how everyone is happy in the world. Josi, you are so adorable. We love you!!!
"Can anyone really understand this book...?"
The Gospel According to Josie. Mathew 3:18-24
did she talk about fluffy bunnies at one point? or is it just me?
other than that i think she's talking about Jesus coming again.
or noah and his animals...
it's a little hard to understand..
i like The Old Man's comment haha
except she's got a Book of Mormon in her hands, so you'd have to change the book..
shes such a cutie =]
i miss you guys!
when will i see you again?
oo! i gotsa good one
Like Josi, this book may be a little hard to understand. But with faith and practice and repeating it over and over, along with asking others for help, someday, you will understand.
haha i dunno =]
"and THATS because.... radio raido???... every body goes... and THATS because... and Jesus... and THATS because..." lol
Post a Comment