Josi loves her Disney movies and she loves to sing. She is always singing something. The only trouble is, she doesn't quite get the words right sometimes. The other day she was singing "Hi Ho, Hi Ho", from Snow White, as she dug little holes in our back yard while I was weeding. She got the title line fine, but the next line was a mix of gibberish and "it's off we work to go." The night before, during dinner, she started singing "Hakuna Matata" and I was able to get the camera out in time for her little performance.
Ben was playing back-up singer, but he didn't realize I was getting it on tape. He made me mute his vocals as a condition to me posting the video. It is pretty funny, so I am sorry you don't get to hear it.



7 comments:
I love seeing all your videos on your blog. So cute..Next time just don't tell Ben you are putting his voice on... LOL...
Ben - don't be such a poop!!
MOM
Josi - your dancing & singing are simply lovely!
NANA
Ah yes, we really do miss the crazy little girl :) ya, don't tell Ben next time ;p
Jayme- your kids are adorable just like you! love being able to watch them. Miss you. Natlee
she is such a goofball! i LOVE it!! i wish you all lived closer! love ya!
Love those moves Josi!
Looks like Ben never left???
This has definitely become a favorite video at our house. :) Kleyn loves to watch his cousin and her enthusiasm sure is contaigeous. ;)
Post a Comment