Friday, August 22, 2008

Puppy Love

Well, I just looked at some of the video I shot while I was in Idaho Falls. I need to cut it down some, but here are a few still shots of Josi and my sister's dog, Beauregard or "Beau". Josi absolutely loved him.

Rubbing the sides of his face.

Giving him kisses.

Here she was telling Kleyn (who lives with Beau) that his name was Beau.

Now she is giving him a long hug.
He is the sweetest dog I have ever met. He just laid there and let Josi pester him. She still talks about him every day.

4 comments:

Janae' said...

How sweet, everyone needs a dog like that..

Lysha said...

thats my sweet little bearegard. i love, and will never get rid of him, although mom says he's dads dog. They got rid of mine though, so i claim him as mine now, muaha.

Anonymous said...

He's a Beagle - how could anyone not love a Beagle :) These pictures are priceless. The long hug one is about to become my screensaver!!

MOM H

Kristin said...

That is so adorable. I love it. :) I miss your kids so much. What cute pictures. Those are like poster worthy.