Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Kids' Rooms

This is Hyrum's room. We are going with a surfer theme. The fan has surfboard decals on each blade and, yes, that is a grass skirt around his crib. Eventually I will paint his room, but I am not sure what colors to use yet. And there are more decals to use that are palm trees and phrases like "surf's up".

This is Josi's room. Eventually I am going to paint pink stripes with butterflies in 'chocolate' vinyl. Her curtains and her ceiling fan are both pink with white butterflies.

4 comments:

Sar Bear said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait til I get a chance to come visit! I wish I could have a house of my own! Kiss the little monkeys for me! Oh yeah and check out my blog! :)

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

You are such a creative mom. You guys are just so awesome. I can't wait to come visit you either! :) You'll have to tell me how you did the background on your page. Everyone seems to have the fun scrapbooky type backgrounds and stuff and I don't know how to do it. Talk to you soon.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I showed Kleyn your blog and every two minutes he comes up to me and says "I want to see Uncle Ben". I hope he gets a kick out of that. :) Kleyn really loves his Uncle Ben.

Amy said...

Love it!!! save room for us when we come visit