This is what I want to do with our back yard. So far it is just dirt with the shed and the little 16 x 8 patio. I have to do the front yard first, but I am not sure what I want to do with it. This I have had in my head for the past month.
I love it! I should have had you design my backyard. We wish we would have had the dimensions correct on how much grass there was compared to concrete. I am so impressed you have it done already. what color is the lantana? Purple? Or will you do different colors. I don't know what the fern is either. but I am sure it is pretty!
This is so cool! I am definitly going to hire your amazing mind to design my next lawn, heck, I need you right now. My backyard is still just grass, fence and pot holes dug by the dogs, LOL!
3 comments:
You are amazing girl!! And it is so fun for me to see all this so far away.. Thanks for posting it for all of us..
I love it!
I should have had you design my backyard. We wish we would have had the dimensions correct on how much grass there was compared to concrete. I am so impressed you have it done already. what color is the lantana? Purple? Or will you do different colors. I don't know what the fern is either. but I am sure it is pretty!
This is so cool! I am definitly going to hire your amazing mind to design my next lawn, heck, I need you right now. My backyard is still just grass, fence and pot holes dug by the dogs, LOL!
Post a Comment