So, for anyone who is wondering, these are the plants that I want to use in my back yard.

This is the Japanese Privet. I want it along the sidewalk to the gate (Karin, this is what you have). They are a shapeable hedge and they get these flowers in the spring. They look kind of like a lilac (my favorite flower), and since I can't grow lilacs in AZ...
This is the purple lantana I want around the border with (the next plant) the asparagas fern. Both are trailing plants and will "spill" over the edge of the retaining wall.
This is the Asparagas Fern
This is the Bougainvillea sp. 'Raspberry Ice'. The leaves are variegated which will add some extra color to the yard. This one is sort of a dwarf variety, so it won't get as huge as some of the others do.I also want one each of a lemon, a lime and an orange tree.




5 comments:
Those are all really pretty!!
So awsome! I am jealous!
Juls
Oh yes I have seen that fern! I love it. Can I have some of your limes? I will share with my tangerines. =) Hopefully we don't drown our orange tree.
PS. I think you need an "s" on the end of eric and Mnisa's blog address. I can't go to theres from yours. texasharlows.blogspot.com
When you get your citrus trees, I want to come visit and bring some home. :)
Post a Comment