
We are now proud home owners! Ben got transfered back to the Phoenix, AZ plant with work. We just moved in on April 25th and there has been a lot of work to do on it. I will gradually add pictures as we finish it. This picture was taken over a year ago when it first went up for sale.



4 comments:
I love, love, love your blog layout! It is so adorable.
Your house is amazing. I am so glad you finally have one of your own to decorate how you want and fully enjoy in any way you want.
Had tons of fun with you on the girls trip! I look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.
So happy that you joined us in the blog world! It will be so nice to be able to keep up with eachother now.
I had so much fun with you last week. I am so glad that we got the chance to get to know one another finally.
Yeah!! I love seeing the before and after! Where are the before and after shots of that beautiful hair!! :) Love ya girl! Had a blast with you on the girls trip! Juls ( I know it will always say cody until I can figure it out! )
Jayme, Yeah!!! I am so glad you have a blog now and I will be checking it at least twice a day for updates. (no pressure LOL)..
Post a Comment