Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving to Arizona

This is a little old, but I still wanted to post it.
This is from our drive down to Arizona from Utah in April. At this point Hyrum had thrown up twice and I was starting to think that he might be getting car sick. So, we started taking frequent rest stops. It didn't help for long though, he threw up 3 more times. By the last hour of the trip he was screaming and sleeping off and on. I felt so bad for the little guy, but I knew there wasn't much I could do for him on the side of the road. Both of the kids were glad to get out of the car for a little while. Hyrum wanted to take all of the little rocks with him.

3 comments:

Janae' said...

Oh no.. I hate car sickness. Our kids get it too as well as me. Infact today Zachary threw up on our trip to Blanchard Springs. YUCK.. Too many times for you on that trip you poor thing.

Karin said...

I love that picture!!!
That is the best view! wow I have driven that route so many times and I don't know where that is. I only stop at gas stations though. I am a loser mom.

Mnisa said...

Poor Hyrum. Tehya did the exact same thing on our move to Texas and she was about the same age as Hyrum at the time. So I feel ya!