This is our family room. We painted it the Taupe color too. The furniture is just our odds and ends. We put our matching stuff in the living room. Someday we will get some new stuff for the living room and move our black couches in here. I also need to put some decorations on the walls still. The curtains on the sliding door are thanks to Karin. I really like them but, unfortunately, they will have to be just temporary because the beige in them is too yellow for the walls :(
Monday, May 26, 2008
Family Room
This is our family room. We painted it the Taupe color too. The furniture is just our odds and ends. We put our matching stuff in the living room. Someday we will get some new stuff for the living room and move our black couches in here. I also need to put some decorations on the walls still. The curtains on the sliding door are thanks to Karin. I really like them but, unfortunately, they will have to be just temporary because the beige in them is too yellow for the walls :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You must be having so much fun with your new house. Thanks for sharing it with all of us too..
Things are lookng so good, it makes me want to paint.
I have a Blog question... how did you get those cute flowers on all of your post titles?
I can't believe all the work you have done! It was so fun to come see your house! Thanks for sharing. Your blog is so much fun!
Juls
I love your curtain Rod!
YES, HOW do you get those cute flowers on?
Post a Comment