Friday, January 29, 2010
We're Back!
So we got back from Ireland on Wednesday night, very late. It was so much fun! Everything was so awesome. I will get pictures on here in the next few days. We got some bad news the last night we were there and are working towards rectifying it. We are all healthy (with the exception of some late night vomit and a fever for Hyrum, which he is now recovered from) and we will get through this, but please keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yes, for a moment I thought about disabling their software. But I didn't because they did pay for it. Oh well though.
Hopefully this is one of those events that turn out to be for the better, even though at the time it is hard to understand. It happened to us when we left Utah. I was transferred to a group that I totally did not want to be in, so we subsequently went to Idaho. Looking back I think it was all for the better. Good luck in your search Ben.
now he will get vacation time and you can all come see us more!
Post a Comment