for a the good moments with my children. Just tonight, after dinner. I let the kids have a cookie for dessert. Hyrum, as always, takes forever to eat his food. So he and I were sitting in the kitchen while he slowly ate his cookie. I wasn't totally paying attention to him, because I was watching a tv show (Castle) on my computer. After a little while a started walking around the table, looking on each chair and asks "Where's my cookie?" I said, I think you ate it all. He replied, "I tink I hide it". I said, "Well, then, maybe you shouldn't hide your cookies because you loose them." He then gets a big, knowing grin on his face and shouts, "Maybe you eat it!", thrusting his little index finger at me. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I just had to give him a big hug. Rest assured, we found his cookie. I remembered that he had set it on the counter to get a drink.
It's a good thing they are so darn cute from time to time or I simply couldn't handle the times they are such stinkers!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i love that i can say i know how you feel. he can be so frustrating sometimes, but when he's happy, and gives me snuggles, everything is in perspective. i too am so very grateful. im grateful for your babies too. "your so punny aunt nae!"
Post a Comment