My little Hyrum is so funny. Last night he was trying to scare Ben by roaring at him. Ben played along and pretended to be scared and hid in the pantry. Hyrum waited a little while for him to come back out and when he didn't, he headed for the door. Ben could tell he was near so he opened the door and roared back at Hyrum. From then on, it was a contest to see who could roar the loudest. I think Hyrum actually won, maybe just because his was higher pitched. The contest lasted for a couple of minutes both roaring/screaming as loud as they could. Out of the blue, on Hyrums turn, instead of a loud roar out came a tiny little "rar". Ben and I both busted up. It still makes me laugh as I sit here typing. His throat must have been getting sore, but he didn't want to forfeit his turn. I so wish we had had our video camera handy.
Today Hyrum had his 2 year check-up and after the doctor checked his mouth, he said he wanted to do a strep culture because his throat was a little red. I just laughed and told him about the screaming contest. He said is couldn't be from that and that there was a little puss in there too. The test came out negative :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's hilarious.
I CAN almost hear Hyrum...he does have a high pitched scream and it's almost like he can smile and scream together. He's too cute!
(strep...that is too funny!)
Post a Comment